1. What are your shipping costs?
For orders of $100 or more our postage is free to anywhere in Australia. For orders under $100, postage is a flate rate of $12 for NSW/ACT and $17 for every other state. Contact us for an overseas postage quote.
2. How do I know if I'm buying a CD or a vinyl record?
We don't sell CDs on our website, just vinyl. If the record is a 7", 10" or picture-disc release it will be noted in the item description. Otherwise you can assume it's a 12" LP.
If you want to know the specifics about a record we have on the website, just shoot us an email and we can answer any questions for you.
3. You don't have what I'm looking for, do you order records on request?
We do! We have various vinyl suppliers locally, in Europe and in the United States. If a record is available somewhere then we can almost always get it in. We don't take a deposit for this, we will just let you know when the record has arrived. We can even get CDs if that's really what you're looking for (hint - it isn't).
4. Do you take releases from local bands/artists on consignment?
We do! We love stocking as much local music as possible, we even have a section just for our local consignment stock. Feel free to drop your releases in to the shop or email us about posting some here.
5. How do I know if the records I'm ordering are new or secondhand?
All the items we sell on our website are brand new and sealed. For our great range of secondhand records you will have to come and flick through the racks in person.
6. Is everything on your website in-stock and ready to ship straight away?
Yes, everything on our website is in stock and ready to ship, we update the website weekly to remove anything that has sold out. If you are able to add an item to your cart then we have it in stock and ready to send.
7. Can I order online and pickup in the store?
Yes you can, it's free of charge of course. If there's a record you don't want to miss out on, you can buy it online and pick it up in person to avoid paying extra on postage.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY AND INSTRUCTIONS
We will accept returns only if the item that we sent you is not the item that you ordered on the site or if the item is faulty. Approval for a return must be granted by Mojo Record Bar in writing first.
If a product you have purchased from us is damaged, faulty or not the product you ordered on the website we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards) in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions :
- Faulty items must be returned within 7 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
- You must provide your name and address
- The returned items must be in the same condition as when they were purchased.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-3 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Items purchased in store cannot be returned via online return postage.
We ship out products ordered online every week day, within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Delivery times vary depending on the delivery address - standard Australian Post shipping times apply.